The busy summer season is in full swing at the 5* Kempinski Hotel Bahía in Estepona and the team have announced a packed programme of live music and events from the 9th of June and continuing throughout July and August.
There will be live music every day of the week, with excellent musicians creating an unbeatable atmosphere in the hotel’s four restaurants. There will also be special themed meals which complement the live music, such as a flamenco show with delicious Spanish cuisine, and Los Tenors Italian nights with a delicious Italian menu. DJ Cyntya will be playing chilled out beach grooves at the hotel’s adult only chill-out pool –The Pool by Moet on Wednesday and Saturday afternoon. The hotel’s relaxed lobby bar will also feature easy listening live music Thursday and Sunday, and a DJ will be there Tuesday and Friday evenings from 9pm.
All these events are open to members of the public. Marketing Manager Justine Haughey explains, “We want everyone to feel welcome at the hotel. There’s so much going on at the hotel over the summer and you don’t have to stay here to enjoy the music, entertainment and fabulous food. Please pop by and see what’s going on!”
June Events at the Kempinski
- Duo One! Mondays at La Cabaña del Mar 20.00 – 22.30 Easy Listening music
- Flamenco Show ‘Retales’ Wednesdays at La Cabaña del Mar 20.00 – 22.30 Flamenco. Dinner Show with Spanish cuisine A La Carte.
- Los Tenors ‘Italian Nights’ Fridays at La Cabaña del Mar 19.30 -22.30 With an Italian Menu A La Carte.
- Habana Band every Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday afternoons La Cabaña del Mar 13.00 to 16.00
- ‘Piratas Flemencos’ Saturday nights at La Cocina de mi Abuela 20.00 – 23.00
- DJ Cyntya Wednesdays and Saturday 16.00 -19.00 at Pool by Moet
- DJ Anthony Tuesday and Friday 21.00 – 23.00 Bahia Café and Lounge
- Easy Listening Live Music Thursday and Sunday 21.00 – 23.00 Bahia Café and Lounge