Explaining the financial implications of residencia
Jeremy Ferguson and The Spectrum IFA Group are organizing a free presentation on the 12th of June at Los Naranjos in Marbella about what will life be like for British nationals after taking residency in Spain. They are bringing together six experts including a representative of the Brexit Support Office for the Malaga Consulate to discuss different aspects of how to manage your financial matters here in Spain.
The event will take place at Los Naranjos Golf Club on the 12th of June at 10.30 am. All attendees will have a chance to receive informed guidance with regards to taxation, managing pensions and retirement income, as well as private healthcare and exchange rate considerations. The morning is concluded with complimentary tapas and drinks on the terrace during which everyone will have time to meet the speakers and fellow guests.
They are bring together professionals with expertise in many different areas in order to give a full picture of the financial implications of residencia and to be able to answer guests’ questions.
Speakers include –
- Jeremy Ferguson – Financial Adviser for Expatriates from The Spectrum IFA Group, who has lived in the area for nearly 20 years and has accumulated a wealth of experience in all things financial.
- Andrew Wallace – Sales Director from Prudential International, an insurance and finance expert who has been employed in the Financial Services industry for over 25 years.
- Darren Whitley – Director of Sovereign Pension Services who has worked in the offshore financial services industry for over 20 years.
- Santiago Lapausa – An expert in taxation who specializes in non-residents and international tax planning.
- Richard Brown – A Currencies and Foreign Exchange authority from the Global Reach Group, with a strong knowledge of the fundamentals driving markets and specialising in technical analysis of the FX markets.
- Kristiina Nimmo – British Consular Officer who represents the Brexit Support Office for the Malaga Consulate and has been advising British expats in Spain throughout this Brexit process.
Organizer Jeremy Ferguson stated; “We know that many Brits are applying for their Residencia in Spain to protect themselves against the Brexit uncertainty, however we’ve realised that many people don’t know what financial implications come with this decision. This is why we’re putting on this event in June, with presentations followed by open forum discussions from relevant experts on how managing your financial matters here in Spain will be affected going forward. I hope we can help many people to navigate the Spanish tax system and make being a resident work for them.”
Entrance is free of charge, but registration is required. Attendees are asked to fill out a short registration form on the website www.ltdf.eu to secure their place. For more information, please contact Jeremy Ferguson by email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0034 670 216 229