Welcoming new clients in our anniversary year
2018 has really started with a bang, with five new clients in just a few short months! We’re loving taking on these new projects, learning about their businesses and helping them with their marketing and we wanted to tell you about them!
- Hessia Fernandes charity trek – The lovely Hessia contacted us back in 2017 to find out if we could help her to promote her new charity trek. She will be trekking to Everest Base Camp in October to raise money for Nena Paine Foundation, which helps underprivileged kids in Malaga. This is a totally self-funded expedition, but Hessia understood that a high profile and good PR would be vital to attracting sponsorship. Since we started working with Hessia she has had 13 articles online, 6 interviews on TV and radio, 6 printed articles and will be featured in two more publications in April.
- Specialist Medical Clinic – We have recently taken over Facebook management for this highly regarded Gibraltar medical clinic. Shaw Marketing Services is posting regular and high quality content in line with their brand. Follow them on Facebook
- Simply Shuttles – Since January we have been working with this company to create high quality content for their website. We have produced area guide pages, improved existing pages and proofed and improved drafts for their website. It’s great to be working with the coast’s most trusted Malaga Airport and Costa del Sol Transfers company!
- FloWize – Shaw Marketing Services has produced a marketing plan to help this company launch their innovative system. FloWize allows companies to harness the power of data to communicate smarter and better. This system combines workflows with communication for more effective and efficient processes, with automation to save time and increase productivity. Following the marketing plan, we are now writing copy for their website to communicate this idea to their potential clients.
- El Paseo del Mar at the Kempinski – We have expanded our work with the Kempinski Hotel Bahía this year to support them to launch their new gastronomic concept through PR and Social Media. El Paseo del Mar is a gastronomic hot spot which combines three fantastic concepts – Black Rose The Bar, a cocktail bar and lounge, Baltazár Bar & Grill which is a cool poolside restaurant and the third concept on the seafront, Spiler Beachclub, all set within the beautiful Kempinski Hotel Bahía. Follow El Paseo del Mar on Facebook.
Thanks to all these companies for putting their faith in us. Anyone who would like us to support them with their marketing, please contact us today.